When you get a new iPhone 7 and want to add some favorite music on iPhone 7, what are you about to do? This article shows you how to transfer music to your new iPhone 7 effortlessly with the aid of iTunes on Windows PC or Mac.
Transfer music from computer to iPhone 7 with iTunes
iTunes enables use with the ability to transfer music to iPhone 7 with ease. As long as you have made an iTunes backup, you can choose the straightforward iTunes music transfer.
1. Download and install the latest iTunes version on your PC or Mac.
2. Open and run iTunes.
2. Connect your iPhone 7to the computer with a USB cable.
3. Choose the Trust option on your iPhone 7 to access.
4. Choose Music item in the Summary panel list.
5. Click on Sync Music>choose Sync Entire music library or other choices based on your needs.
6. Apply Sync to transfer music to your iPhone 7.
More iPhone music transfer articles you may need
How to add ringtones to iPhone7-This post provides you the most effective methods of adding ringtones to iPhone7/7Plus.
How to put music to iPhone without iTunes-This article provides easy and free methods of putting music to iPhone 7/6S/6/5S/5 without iTunes.
Transfer music from iPod to iPhone-This post demonstrates how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone with the help of iTunes and iCloud backup.
How to transfer music from computer to iPod/iPod touch-This blog post introduces the way to import songs from computer to iPod or iPod Touch with iTunes.