Man files suit after smartphone catches on fire

HOUSTON – Samsung Electronics America, Inc. has been accused of selling a smartphone to a man which “suddenly and unexpectedly” caught fire. Elmer Aguilar filed a product liability lawsuit against the consumer electronics subsidiary in...

Samsung Grand Duos Catches Fire: Watch Video

The South Korean giant is in trouble again as Samsung’s Grand Duos mobile phone exploded in a man’s pocket. The tragedy happened with a man at a hotel in Indonesia. After so many attempts from the company...

Samsung Galaxy S7 catches fire during charging

Another Samsung smartphone has reportedly caught fire while charging while being used with its original charger. A 20-year-old woman from South Korea left her Samsung Galaxy S7 charging in her room using the original accessories...